1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you Delete Your Blog Drafts?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by prussianblue100, Aug 12, 2014.

1. prussianblue100

A week ago, I made my second blog post. I tried to post it, but I accidentally saved it as a draft. I've posted the real thing, but I cannot find a way to delete that draft. It's really irritating me. What I want to know is how to delete your blog drafts. Is it even possible to do so? If not, it would be nice to have it. Thanks.

2. RainbowMan

I don't think that you can - I know that members can't delete their own blog entries, and I only see three entries in your blog, and none of them look like duplicates.

However, your blog is private - so only mods and your contacts can see it. Is that what you wanted? It's the default setting and often people get confused about how to make it public.

3. Princess Danica

I've been wondering this too. It's more of an OCD thing to keep everything neat and tidy. If there's a draft just sitting there that isn't needed anymore, then we should be able to delete it.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oddly enough, drafts aren't deletable.
    You can see more here.

5. prussianblue100

Don't feel like quoting messages to reply right now, so...

TG: No, I wanted everyone to be able to see. I just edited the settings now so that everyone could see and comment, unless they're on my ignore list.

Princess Danica: I know, right? I think I may have OCD. Everything has to look a certain way or else it drives me crazy. My sis says I don't, but I'm not so sure.

6. Princess Danica

When you guys implement the new software that thread is talking about, you should make DRAFTS editable and deletable. Blog POSTS I can TOTALLY understand why they aren't or shouldn't editable or deletable. But a draft? Lol it's a draft... c'mon