1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat room?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by C06122014, Aug 22, 2014.

1. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Am I able to access it? I was recently made a full member but I guess I'm wondering can I use it from my phone? I've tried accessing it and it just opens a new tab and I'm left with a blank white page?

-thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2. LD579

I know many people have issues with their mobile devices and EC, as well as the chat room specifically. If your phone doesn't support flash, which is what the chat room currently runs on, then you probably won't be able to use the chat room from your phone.

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Awww /.\ I'm so bored :tears: but *sigh* oh well :/ thx anyways :slight_smile:

4. SomeNights

If you have an Apple device you can't(at least not that I know how to do) as apple has openly waged war on Adobe Flash. Which is the platform that chat runs.

5. Night Rain

Or you can download and use browsers that support flash (Puffin for example).

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Thank you both :slight_smile: I only as of now have apple devices :/ so I will try to download a different browser thank you :slight_smile: