1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed to upload Profile Picture.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Ashestopheonix, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ashestopheonix

The title is pretty self explanatory. I cropped an image of me and a friend so its just my face and uploaded it as my profile picture but when I clicked save it said failed to upload. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Can someone help?

2. LD579

I think you've done it already, actually! In case you haven't, though: Your profile picture is the one on your profile page. Your avatar is the one that's beside wherever you post. If you wanted to post your profile picture as your avatar (And it's fine if you don't, but I'm trying to cover all possibilities), you need to make sure it abides by the dimensions and limits of file size and pixel size for avatars, which is relatively small. To quote the site, the dimensions are "100 by 120 pixels or 200.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

3. Ashestopheonix

Oh okay. Yeah because I was looking for my picture to appear on the left of my posts
    Thanks.