1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cards Against Humanity.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Leonardo, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Leonardo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this online game called cards against humanity that I want to send a link to to one of my friends. The site has got a chat bar at the bottom but other than than there is no way to message or anything, you can't gain contact info of any sort and you can't make a permanent account so no one could harass you. In theory would it be okay?

---------- Post added 17th Sep 2014 at 08:45 PM ----------

I just don't wanted to get banned, but I really want to play this game with Isan.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

As the online game has a chat feature, it could be used for exchanging contact information simply by posting such info within the chat bar for all people in the game to see. As the stated intention here is to provide information that would allow you to be located within the game (with the potential for message exchanges), it would need to be done via PM's so that the potential for identification is done within the remit of our security.

The security itself covers any publicly-accessible information that can be used to identify you off site, which in this case would include locating you on a site like Cards Against Humanity that has chat features embedded within it. As a result, PM'ing such information to the intended individual would be the only way to exchange such information.

Edit: Thanks for enquiring first though! Tis appreciated. :slight_smile:

Martin.