1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My inbox is full !! (almost)

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Nikky DoUrden, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Nikky DoUrden

Hey there fellow ECers,
    Is there a way to stop the intimidating "Your PM box is 90% full." message without wasting half of my life deleting them messages ?
    I didnt saw an option to filter and then select all messages i filtered, it just select the ones that showing!
    Also is there a way to get MORE inbox space ? or thats crazy talking :eusa_danc

Thank you all ! (*hug*)

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A couple of tricks I used in the past to save inbox space:
    - Go to your "Sent Items" folder (select it at the top) and delete all of the ones in there. This'll free up some space.
    - Only keep 1 copy of conversations with a specific user. At the bottom of a PM you can click to view the "Message History" and it'll show you every PM ever on that 'PM thread.' You don't need to keep every PM.
    It takes some time but just clean your inbox out and keep it clean. I used to always do that.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would suggest to the admins an option of saving messages. I know another forum I use has a way of downloading a simple text file of the conversations.

4. LD579

I'm pretty sure members can download all their PMs if you scroll to the very bottom of this page and look where it says

5. RainbowMan

Yeah, I just logged into a regular (non-staff) account and that option is there. I'd never noticed it before, but it's there!