1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy cow, new record!

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by hawkeye, May 25, 2005.

1. hawkeye

Wow, I just noticed that we set a record yesterday for having 59 people online at a single time. As much as i can remember, the last record was 2 months ago with only 29 people. we shattered that record! I've also noticed that there are many more posts every day than only a few weeks ago. It's cool to see something like this grow so well.

2. confusedkid

confusedkid Guest

"Build it and they shall come..." HAHAHAHA I am such a dork! :lol:

3. hawkeye

lol, great! That movie was actually on tv last night too! It was great, I actually visited the place before, so we were talking about how it was extremely windy and rainy that day, the perfect day to visit a baseball field out in the middle of nowhere.

4. nisomer

Yeah this forum has grown a lot bigger. Man...I remember when I joined there were only about 15-20 of us, and now in about 2 months theres over 100!!

5. hawkeye

yea, the memories...(tear drips down face), lets see... yea, only 23 days ago we got 1000 posts, about lets say 7 per day if we count from january (when this site seems to have actually started moving) and in the last 23 days we ranked another 500 posts, which is about 20 posts per day. Hmm, i think we had better keep track of these statistics, because this is a tad bit too interesting!

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Sorry to spoil the moment, but some of these may well have been search engine spiders and not real people.

7. nisomer

aww...thanks for ruining it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But you DO have to admit that the forum is getting much bigger :wink:

8. goratrix

ok, I vote for a ban on paul for ruining the fun! so... paul!! BAN YOURSELF!! (BTW, I'll have to agree with you... still, you do have to agree that the forum is growing REALLY fast)

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Sorry guys.... :redface:

At least if the search engines are spidering the site, it should help bring in more visitors and hopefully more members!

It's certainly doing well though - the most obvious indicator to me is the ever increasing number of new posts to read each day! (!) :eusa_danc :la: