1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little idea.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by FireSmoke, Nov 20, 2014.

1. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about how could be nice having a section dedicated to English language.

Since there are a lot of people from U.S.A, Canada, UK and Australia, there could be a section in which people can discuss about the differences about these nations, their cultures, differences between American, Canadian, Australian English and British English, accents, lyfestyles and so on.

Therefore, it could be great for the people who aren't English native speakers. They could improve this wonderful language asking suggestions or creating threads about English grammar, while they are talking with LGTB English native speakers. So, they don't need to hide themselves.

It's just a little idea. What do you think?

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Oh damn. I think it's a very cool idea.
    I love the english language plus dialects and everything!!!!

3. RainbowMan

There probably wouldn't be enough interest in something like that to justify an entire forum for it.

However, it sounds like a fine idea for a thread in chit-chat. Just remember the monolingual policy - all postings are to be made in English!