1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"replies to you posts" count...

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Adam1969, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Adam1969

Most forums have an indicator on the main page that reads "replies to your posts." Every time someone replies to your post a number appears telling you how many replies you've gotten. Typically a person can then click on that number and it will send the individual to those replies.

1. Does this forum have that feature and if so where do I find it?

2. If this forum does not have this feature how can I most easily find the replies?

Thanks!! (&&&)

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there!
    Unfortunately, the software we currently use does not have that feature. We'll be upgrading software hopefully in early 2015 and that may include that nice feature, but for now, the easiest way is to:
    • Go to Edit Options.
    • Scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and ensure it's set to "No email notification" or instant/daily/weekly.
    • Now, when you post on a thread you will automatically subscribe to it and it will be placed in a list visible when you click "My Settings".
    • Threads will be bolded when there's a new reply since your post.

Hopefully this helps. I wish there were an easier way to tell, but it's not so bad once you get used to it.

3. Adam1969

OMG, thanks so much!! I appreciate your detailed description!