1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting Blog Posts?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by drwinchester, Dec 13, 2014.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Hey, quick question. How do you delete blog posts? Tried to select the post I wanted to delete but there didn't seem to be an option to do so. Every time I selected the option to delete posts, I was getting a message that the request was invalid.

Anyone know how to select and delete unwanted blog posts?

And on another note, is there a way to hide past posts on my profile?

2. LD579

Blog posts can only be deleted by staff, I believe. Posts can be removed, only by staff, but usually aren't unless the reasoning outweighs the benefits of keeping it up. If you open an ATS thread and specify what you want removed and why, we might be able to handle both for you, if you'd like.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Thanks. Concerning the later, just wondering if I can hide links to viewing all past forum posts from my profile. I've seen members who did that but no idea how that all works.

4. LD579

I'm not so sure what you mean, actually. There shouldn't be a way for members to do that, but I'm not very techy so maybe I'm misunderstanding.

5. RainbowMan

I just tested and you can hide every part of your profile *except* for the Statistics tab from other members who are not your friends. To do so, go into 'My Settings' at the top, and then 'Profile Privacy'.