1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asked for verification???

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by C06122014, Jan 5, 2015.

1. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Recently what will happen is that I'll click on a thread but I'll be retorted to YouTube and asked to put In A code like the ones to make sure you're not a robot, same thing is happening now everytime I open the Describe Person Above You thread, why is this happening do you have any idea?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Humm, that is really weird. I went to the same thread, and did not have the same thing happen. Do you think that you could have possibly picked up a virus or spyware somewhere?

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I don't think so but it happens everyonce in a while at least once a day and when it happens it doesn't let me log in at all! It keeps redirecting me to YouTube? It started about a week ago, but now it's very frequent and Its becoming extremely frustrating

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This really sounds more like a virus or Spyware issue to me. When it redirects you to youtube, is it the actual youtube, or does it have a different url?

5. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds a bit like ARP spoofing. First step to take would be to shut off your wireless signal if you have one active and see if that will resolve the issue. If not then reboot computer in safe mode and run a thorough scan with your antivirus program of choice. This is all considering you have not installed any suspicious third party applications.