1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Draft

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by bookreader, Jan 7, 2015.

1. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    When I try to edit my blog draft, it says this: bookreader, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

2. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For whatever reason, it appears to be impossible to save a blog draft, and then go back to edit it.

My approach: write a draft using something like a word processor. Then, when I want to post it, I copy it and paste it.

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2015 at 12:36 PM ----------

To recover the text from your current saved blog, you should be able to find some way seeing it. It should appear on your list of blog entries. AFAIK it's only editing that isn't possible. You should be able to copy the text, and paste it elsewhere for editing.

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, Thanks

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, blog drafts can never be deleted by anyone, even staff.
    It's a weird thing with the forum software. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: