1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Privacy

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Dave, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Dave

I Noticed in My Profile page there is a line that displays what I'm currently doing on the site.
    Is there a way to turn this off if I don't want people to see what I'm viewing?
    Thanks,
    David

Attached Files:

2. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow... I just noticed this... Yeah being able to turn it off would be great.

3. george678

I dont think there is a way to turn it off i have looked in the admin panel before(not on this site i run a few forums).

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

There's no easy way of disabling it, and it's not a big deal anyway. I doubt many people take much notice of it, or could care which threads you're reading etc.

5. Tim

Tim

Actually, It doesn't give away who's profile your visiting. If it did, then I'd feel something needs to be done. Someone can easily tell what thread you're viewing just by seeing that you posted something new in it :S

6. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

You can physically remove it in the members.php file :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I could help you if you want to remove it ^____^ .