1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a reason as to why I cannot view Announcement Threads?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by tulipinacup, Feb 24, 2015.

1. tulipinacup

Whenever I try to read an announcement thread, it would always lead me to this one :

tulipinacup, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Are these threads only meant for the Moderators?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For some reason, if you try to access the announcements off of the "new posts" page, you will get that error. Even I will get that error off of the "new posts" page. What you will have to do is click into a forum, and then access the announcement from there.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get the same error Brad's talking about off of the "new posts" page. We've never been able to figure out why it happens, but it's really annoying :slight_smile: