1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by KayJay, Mar 16, 2015.

1. KayJay

I've tried rotating it multiple ways and reuploading, but it always comes up sideways and I'm not sure if there is anything else to try. Help! :slight_smile:

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi KelsC,

I suspect it might be an issue with the dimensions size of the picture. vBulletin usually automatically resizes it so that it fits the necessary requirements, but it wouldn't be the first time that process has led to unusual results. :slight_smile:

There's two options:

1) You could manually edit the picture so that it fits into the 100 by 120 pixels size limit for avatar pictures. If you have an image that meets that requirement and is displaying in a portrait format, vBulletin shouldn't have any reason to try and fiddle with it. *fingers crossed*

2) Upload the original picture into an Ask The Staff thread, and one of our staff members can try and upload it for you.The automatic resizing process might not be so volatile if done via the staff control panel. If you're not confident with editing picture sizes (there's plenty of straightforward online editors) then a staff member should be able to do it in a timely manner so that the picture meets our pixels requirement. :slight_smile:

Martin.

3. KayJay

The resizing worked! Thank you :slight_smile: