1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often are you able to change your name?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by I'm_Danni_x, Apr 3, 2015.

1. I'm_Danni_x

Hi, I was wondering if someone changed their username four months ago and wanted to change it again, would they have to wait another two months before they could get it changed?

2. LD579

There's that general rule where you have to wait 6 months before being able to change it, and having 3 changes maximum. It looks like you joined around 4 months ago, though, and username changes around the time you join don't really count, or so I believe. I'd verify with staff but if you wanted to change it to something in particular, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

As outlined within the Code of Conduct, we ask that there is a period of 6 months between username changes, with a maximum of 3 (excluding any changed for security reasons). However, a member can change their username within a short period after registering, without triggering these stipulations for a username change.

As you changed within that window period after registering, you would be eligible to have yours changed now without having to wait 6 months. Feel free to post in ATS if you have a new username in mind.

Martin.