1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a simple question.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by The Wallflower, May 17, 2015.

1. The Wallflower

Hi! I'm new here, and I'm in new to the whole forum/blogging thing as well. So please, forgive my... newbieness.

I actually just have a quick question. So when in forums, I see that when people reply, they have something under their reponse that goes something like this:

''Quote from someone'' -Inspiring Person

Or they either have a picture, a GIF... but it's something that is always below their posts. I believe it is called a signature? How do I make this? O: Again forgive me it's just I'm very new to this.

2. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Go to my settings (top left of screen, where you changed your avatar), directly under edit avatar there is edit signature. :slight_smile:

3. The Wallflower

Thank you! I've been spending the last 15 minutes trying to think up what to put there.

Also, I tried putting up a gif put it seems the BB codes don't work. Any idea how I can upload a GIF without using the BB codes?

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You have to use the code, or upload it from somewhere you saved.

But keep in mind, it has to be a certain radius (500 x 100) or a certain size (64 kb), or else it either won't show up or won't work properly.