1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technical Questions

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Kodo, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Didn't know where to ask this but I have 2 technical questions.

First is can I delete blog entries and if so, how?

Second is can I update/modify my location and if so, how?

Thanks.
    -Rhys-

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

1. From what I understand, you cannot delete a Blog. This is due to the security concerns and regulations of this forum, which is understandable. Basically, it's to prevent people from putting up personal contact information and deleting it, thus being sneaky and undermining the rules about personal contact exchanges -- which are only allowed, after becoming a Full Member with access to Private Messages.

In short, no, you cannot delete them. However, you can contact a Staff Member or put up a thread in the Ask The Staff, and they should take care of it.

2. Go to 'My Settings', scroll down the left category-boxes to 'Settings & Options' and click 'Edit Options'. Go to the bottom of the page, 'Location' will be there, or click here to go directly to the page you need.

3. Gallatin

What Kaiser has said is correct. If you want a blog entry deleted, report it or make a thread in Ask the staff and we'll take care of it.