1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Problems using site...

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Jamesl, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Jamesl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am new to this site but getting very aggravated. I write out post and when I go to hit the post button I get kicked out so it takes me re-typing and trying again. I am also kicked out when I am trying to cruise around the site. I don't know if this is because it takes me a while to type or just a problem with the site in general. Please let me know if anyone else is having this happen and what can be done to stop it.
    Also, when I try to post something on my wall it says I have to have 10 post before I can do this. I can't write something on my own wall????:bang:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi.

When you say 'kicked out', can you tell us exactly what errors you are seeing? That could be a browser issue, a cookie issue. Or any of several other things. It is not likely to be a problem at our end, but we can certainly try to help you figure it out.

On the wall posting... Yes, that is unfortunately a policy that came into being as a result of an overwhelming number of spambots. We have worked hard to keep the community spam free, and sometimes we have to put in limitations that affect everyone because of the actions of a few. This is one such case.

If you can give us more detail on the errors, we can do our best to help you.