1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My post is not appearing?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by molsen7961, Jul 30, 2015.

1. molsen7961

I posted this post: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...-im-just-super-confused-really-need-help.html

The first time I posted it, it said the moderator had to approve of it, so I didn't think anything of it when it didn't appear. When it had been an hour and nothing appeared, I reposted. It appeared immediately...I edited the post to fix some typos and then refreshed the page. As you can see, my post does not appear when you go to the link...the page is blank. I've tried reposting twice but the situation is the same as the first time I attempted to post. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there! :slight_smile: My best guess is that your post got automatically put in moderation (which means that a staff member has to approve it) and got stuck there - sometimes when you make edits it likes to misbehave. You should now see your thread and I've removed any rogue duplicate copies. :slight_smile: