1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you have full membership if you have been banned before?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Lone Dragon, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was just wondering if someone would apply for full membership that if being banned before on this site prevents one from ever getting full membership. I don’t have any desire to try and obtain full membership at the moment, but let’s say like in a year if I applied for full membership would having a track record of being banned before effect the moderators decision in letting you get full membership?

I’ve learned the hard way that one should read the code of conduct more thoroughly. I just don’t want to try and apply if my result would already be rejected.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A previous ban or other infraction isn't an automatic exclusion for full membership. Does your ban history affect the consideration of the application? Yes. But we also look at the whole picture. There are quite a few members who were approved for full membership who have previous bans.