1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems loading the site T.T

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by candyjiru, Sep 25, 2015.

1. candyjiru

I've been having trouble loading the forums and it takes several minutes to get all the buttons (like the "add thread" buttons and avatars and such)... I also can't click right on a thread... I have to click each step to get to it, like instead of just clicking the latest thread on the side of the front page, I should click "chit chat" and then the thread... Same with my notifications, I should click my username and then scroll down the page to find them instead of clicking "notifications" on the front page... this is the only site I'm having trouble with and it's been going on for about 2 weeks... am I doing something wrong? @.@;;;

Thank you in advance!! (*hug*)

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may be in a particular part of the world where there isn't a fast and uncongested connection to our server. There are a couple of times per day, for about 10 minutes, where the site slows down due to background backups, but outside of that, the site generally loads pretty quickly.

3. candyjiru

Hmm, that may be it, because it was fine until 2 weeks ago, and no matter which computer or phone I use, it just won't load well... thanks for the heads-up ^.^