1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Forum

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Tim, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

I understand why it was removed, but if I might ask, what about creating a forum specifically for Holiday's in general? A lot of people like the different holidays, and it would let members specifically look for that topic if they wanted to.

Valentine's day is coming up soon, and there's bound to be a lot of threads popping up. Easter is bound to make a few, Mothers/Fathers day, etc. XD

2. Kid Quasar

That does sound like a marvelous idea, as long as it contains more then just Christian and Jewish holidays. Pagan holidays exist too you know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Tim

Tim

I was just mentioning the ones that were coming up that I actually knew about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

The Christmas and New Year period (even for those who do not specifically celebrate Christmas) is a big holiday and family get-together time and a potential problem area for many members. We saw a lot of threads about it last year, hence the special temporary section this year.

Other holiday periods are less significant in the number of threads they generate, and these fit in fine in the normal support sections of the website.

Sections are added based on proven demand which is generally the number of existing threads that would fit there, rather than because a few people think it may be a good idea.