1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem sending friend mail,any help?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by spydar, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi , I tried to send a reply to a friend from EC but got a meesage saying I was not allowed, how come? and how do I fix this? as its the only way I had of contacting my friend & i would hate to completely lose touch, btw niether of us is a minor .

2. biisme

Regular Members cannot send private messages (PMs) to Full Members. Regular Members can PM Administrators, Advisors, Moderators, Chatroom Moderators, Experts, and Super Moderators.

Full Members can PM the staff and other Full Members. A Full member may not PM a Regular Member.

More information can be found in the FAQs.

http://emptyclosets.com/home/pages/welcome/website-faq.php

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

4. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    but it dos`nt make any sense! my friend who i have been chattin to since i joined in nov 07 is older than I am! why the *!*£*$ cant we talk? that has nothing to do with the under 18 thing, its all so arbitary...:bang:

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It makes sense to other members. It really is not complicated.

The incident happened and the security arrangements came into place after Nov 2007. It has nothing to do with your age. Every member regardless of age has to go through the same process.

Your friend, who as you say is over 18, did so and was promoted to full member.

You have been inactive for ages, so we need to see some recent forum activity etc to help with considering your application. And the forum activity we are seeing now is not helping you at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.