1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It took me 2 hours to be able to log in here?!

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by ResidentTheatreKid, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, so I don't know whether this was just my Kindle having issues, but when I was attempting to log in using the bar at the top right hand corner, it wasn't working. It would load, and then reload the page as the forum page as it was before, but not logged in. I tired this over and over. I put the wrong password in to see if it would come up with the incorrect password message, but it just came up with an error and didn't load the website.

I'm really confused as to what happened. Sorry if I'm making a big deal out of nothing XD

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

I've not heard of any other user having this problem with EC, but I recall experiencing it a few times in the past when accessing other vBulletin communities.

I've always found that clearing my cache and cookies fixed it for me. I'm not sure whether it was a fault with a cookie/cache or I've just gotten lucky when doing that, but it has always worked for me. :slight_smile: I'd give that a try, and if that doesn't fix it next time it pops up then let me know and I'll look into it further for you. :slight_smile: If you can't contact me on here, you can always use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the forum page which goes straight to the staff team's helpdesk. :slight_smile:

Martin.

3. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clearing my cache worked for me, thank you! :slight_smile: