1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

View Conversation

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by RyeTheDauphin, Dec 20, 2015.

1. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi!
    I've been a member of this website for a couple of weeks now and am enjoying it so far. However I'm slightly confused with how the wall conversations work.

I've had conversations with two people so far, and while both people's messages show up on my wall, I can only click 'view conversation' and reply to one of them. Is there any other way to reply to someone's wall message, and why wouldn't the view conversation button be showing?

Any light shed on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    To reply to someones' wall message, you can
    1. Go to their profile. There will be a message box. Type your message and hit send.
    2. On your profile, click the respective user's "View Conversation". By doing so you can view one-to-one conversation between you an that poster. You can send wall messages directly.
    For another poster, click the poster's "View conversation" link and again you will find one to one chat.
    Hope this helped :slight_smile:

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, it is a little strange that you can see "view conversation" for one and not the other. Perhaps one of these people has set their wall privacy to "friends only"? :slight_smile: