1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by pansexualpanda7, Jan 24, 2016.

1. pansexualpanda7

How do you get notifications/know when someone replies to you? I can't find a notification button. I'm new here sorry :lol:

---------- Post added 24th Jan 2016 at 12:29 PM ----------

Please? XD

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all Welcome to EC! Hope you have a great time here!
    ----

If you mean when someone replies to what you posted in a thread, then such notifications don't exist unfortunately for individual members.

You can subscribe to any thread you want, using the options that exist in the thread. That way anytime "a" reply/post is made in the thread you'll get an update in your "my settings" area.

Click on the Spoiler below for a picture-aided explanation of the above

[​IMG]

Go to the thread you want to subscribe to. Click on the Thread tools you see at the top of the first post. You'll get a pull down menu when you click the arrow. The third option is "subscribe to this thread"

You'll get this page once you click on it

[​IMG]

The drop down menu gives an option for you to get email updates too, choose whatever option you want and click add subscription.

Voila! All done. :grin:

----

If you mean reply as in when someone replies on your wall, you can see it at the top of the page. A bold lettering stating "Notifications" will appear below "Private Messages" and above your "mood" with a number next to it(mentioning the number of notifications you have). An arrow will be next to it. Clicking on it will show a pull down menu detailing whether you've received any new Private Messages, Visitor Messages or anything else.

I doubt this is what you asked, but I typed it all anyway LOL. So I'm leaving it here.

Hope I answered your question.

3. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why

won´t

my reply

be shown?

Edit:
    it works now ?????!!!!

#3 Fishtail, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016