1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to work the forums?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by NicoC123, Jan 26, 2016.

1. NicoC123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I figured this went here because I'm new and trying to figure out how to use the site. I tried posting something to the parents forum twice, but it hasn't shown up yet there or in my posts on my profile. Yet both of my threads and replies on this forum went up right away. Is there a waiting period? Or is it not going up because of content? There was nothing wrong or inappropriate in the post so I don't see why it wouldn't go up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there, and welcome to the forum! Don't worry, your posts haven't been lost. :slight_smile: Sometimes the forum automatically flags up posts with certain characteristics and phrases for moderator approval. Most of the time the posts are harmless but it just means that a member of the staff team needs to give it the okay before it appears on the public forum. :slight_smile: I think that's probably what happened to your posts!

I will move this thread to the Help & Feedback forum once you've had a chance to read it! I don't want to confuse you more by moving your posts around. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. NicoC123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh gosh I'm a mess! Hahahah thank you so much! It went up today!

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: