1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you make yourself anonymous?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Shadstack, May 3, 2016.

1. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

I'm talking specifically about the Physical & Sexual Health section. I've seen someone do it on there once and I didn't know how...

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you post a thread, there is a section called 'anonymous sexual and physical health' or something like that where you can make anonymous threads :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

There are stickied threads titled 'Anonymous Posting' in the main support forums which allow this. The thread for Physical and Sexual health is here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physical-sexual-health/86281-anonymous-posting.html

The Anon threads themselves aren't actually in the main support forum, but are 'mirrored' into them from one of the sub-forums inside the Anonymous Support section. All you have to do is access the relevant Anon section, post your thread, and it automatically mirrors itself over to the main support forum. :slight_smile: