1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My idea for profiles

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by silverdeer, May 30, 2016.

1. silverdeer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What if we could add mp3 files that auto-play on our profile? Of course if the person doesn't like it they can tick a mute box which will cause it to never auto-play again unless the uncheck it.

I honestly think it would be pretty cool, what about you guys? :slight_smile:

For example I would love to have Helicopter - Firebeatz

Although if there is SOMEHOW a copyright problem to this then I guess EC could just allow uncopyrighted songs.

Also the way to prevent bad songs from being chosen is having the moderators approve them and to keep them from getting too many either do one of these or even both:

- Make it a full member feature
    - Allow it to be changed only once every 14 days

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally HATE auto-play audio. The annoying auto-play video ads that load on pages, especially where the player is hidden or not easily found so you can't shut the damn thing off without muting the page... ugh. :slight_smile:

That said, as far as EC goes, one of the issues with audio files is that due to our strict moderation, a staff member would have to listen to the entirety of each audio file uploaded. (Same issue with video.) And that's one of the reasons we've never done this. It's not outside the realm of possibliity (likely, if I have any say, without auto play) of audio in the future, but probably not right away.