1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender etc

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

We have noticed a couple of people putting silly and irrelevant things in Gender, orientation and Out Status. As we see them we are deleting them and sending the person a PM.

Could you please use these properly, otherwise I will have to remove the option for entering your own.

Thanks.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Final reminder - please put sensible information in Gender, Orientation, Out Status and Location. I am tempted to make them fixed options only as a number of people are still putting nonsense in there.

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

ooOOOoo like wat????

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Four I have spotted today already (and I have only looked at a few posts and some PMs so far) are "Bi - odegradable", "Well, It Said Above", "^^The Shot Gun & Oranges ^^" and "Ummm, erm, mmm-hmmm".

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

LOL i kno hus da shotgun n oranges

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yep, and he has a PM about it now (as do the people who have the other ones I listed).

7. SpikySpice

Haha lol, sorry, but Florida is the home of oranges, lol, and it has the shape of a shot gun.

Ok, i did change the whole thing:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's fine. Not everyone would know that Florida is the home of oranges, or whatever, so putting the place as well as the info is good. :slight_smile:

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

Paul, i used to think ur location was a joke cause like Hereford i've never heard of. :lol: and like... yeah. Then i realized it like wasn't...:icon_redf

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Don't worry - a lot of people in the UK have never heard of Hereford too! :slight_smile:

11. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I changed my orientation to "homoflexible" - I just want to tell everyone that it is not a joke. It exists - it's the equivalent of "bi-curious", but it implies the person being primarily gay, unlike bi-curious which implies the person being primarily straight.

If you don't believe me, look for "bi-curious" "bisexual" or "homoflexible" on Wikipedia.