1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some slight problems

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by dayzedlook, Mar 28, 2009.

1. dayzedlook

I just re-joined emptyclosets after a long break and returned to what seemed to me to be too many rules and restrictions. I have recently spoke to former members who have said that they have left this site for this reason and i understand why. It has a great community and i love everyone here but i feel so restricted.It may be a risk to take away these rules especially for a forum site like this but its the internet what isnt a risk these days? I realize i may be banned for voicing my opinion but i felt it necessary.(&&&)thanx!

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whoa, we're not the Gestapo. :eek: Plenty of peeps have voiced their opinion on the restrictions (including staff members). Sadly without them EC can't remain online, so we just have to bear with them. If we thought there was any chance of reaching a compromise with the rules we would go for it, but sadly the only direction they can go in is becoming more restricting. Tis why we enforce them so seriously now to avoid it getting any worse.

4. dayzedlook

for the explanation guys and i do understand much better as to why they have been placed on the site after reading about the "older member fiasco" and i guess i did over react about being banned haha...:icon_redf

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yeah, we realise that for people who weren't here at the time it seems rather restrictive and paranoid, which is why we have the explanation thread there and are always happy to answer questions and explain it.