1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member needs help

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Bondzeibi, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Bondzeibi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone,

So I am new to this site and I need advice on something. However, after typing my post, I realised it was REALLY LONG and slightly TMI. is it okay if i post it so I can recieve sme advice? I just hope people wouldnt get bored and stop reading. I am just heartbroken and need answers and so I tend to give details. Also is a thread different from a post? Do I post everything using the "New Thread" button?

Thanks

2. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can post anything here, even if t is TMI. We'll try to help as best we can. And you only hit the new thread button if you want to make a new topic about something unrelated to the current thread. To post on an existing thread, you either scroll all the way down to the quick reply box where you can type and then hit 'post quick reply' OR hit the 'post reply' button at the very top of the thread.

3. Nikky DoUrden

4. Calypto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Find which forum/sub forum fits the category of your post that you wish to "post".

A post can be a new thread or a new reply but seeing as you want to discuss something in particular to your situation, I was post a "new thread".

5. Bondzeibi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks a lot for answering!