1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgraded to full member?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Beachboi92, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Beachboi92

i put in the app to be upgraded but have not yet got anything back and it has been like 3 days i think. So i just wanted to know if i needed to re app or something:help: i wants to use chat :frowning2:

2. Kirakishou

Give it time, the staff needs to look over your application and posts.

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, staff needs to come to an agreement about whether or not to approve you. Posts, background check, credit check, criminal background...
    (okay, perhaps only the posts matter :icon_wink)

I think it took a day or five in my case. But you'll receive notification soon enough!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Sometimes it can take a few days before staff members had a chance to look at your application. As Roswell and Filip mentioned, staff members do go through posts and depending on how busy they are, it can take a few days. It's possible that also a few staff members are on holidays so it it will take a bit longer. But not to worry. I'm sure they will get back to you fairly soon. If you haven't heard anything by early next to mid week, just create a post in Ask The Staff! :slight_smile:

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes it can only take a day or less (like in my case), but other times it takes much longer, and considering you've got 654 posts for them to go through it's pretty acceptable. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Just be patient, and I'm guessing if it's been a week PM a staff member to see what's happening?

6. Ben

Ben

Your application should get completed pretty soon. Sometimes applications slow down for one reason or another (staff being busy or away / loads of applications coming through at once). :slight_smile: