1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downtime

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by ProfessorLepus, Aug 25, 2009.

1. There's been a lot of downtime this morning, and a lot of people are having issues with the chat room. Pretty sure it's not just me. When I was unable to connect, I pinged emptyclosets.com and it responded each time. I also scanned port 80, and it said "filtered". When the website's working, it just says "open". Weird. :/

2. Tim

Tim

*shrug* I got kicked off like, for a hour.

Now I has to go to bed ._.

3. KittyBoy

I've had the same problem, though I only got kicked for about 20 minutes, but everytime I tried to get on to Empty Closets it would come up with a "Not Connecting" page....

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EC's other site was down too. I imagine it was either a temporary problem with the host or some maintenance work was taking place. Everything appears to be up and running again now though.

5. Eleanor Rigby

I still have troubles. I had been unable to get on the site for like an hour, and now it take ages load the pages.

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, I had trouble for at least 15 minutes, and then I decided to just do some actual work for a change :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But now everything seems to be in working order again.

7. Ben

Ben

Yeah I got a high score in snake but when I pressed the submit button, EC had gone down and it didn't save it. :dry: Luckily I played it again and got about the same score :grin: