1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Issues Lately

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Tim, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

Lately, Chat has randomly been logging me off when I'm in the middle of typing something, randomly closing period and going back to the EC home page, etc.

I thought it was just me, so I ignored it, but apparently other members have started experiencing this as well, after hearing them complain too in chat.

Paul or whoever, any idea if there's a way to figure this out? :S

2. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For what it's worth, I was having the same issue last night.
    A few times I could read chat, but once I typed something, I got thrown out (which kind of defeats the purpose of a chatbox :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

After completely resetting my own router, everything worked again, though, so I'm not sure if the cause wasn't really my bad internet. Or maybe it's just a coincidence things got better after my internet reset...

3. Just Adam

latelly and i dont know if theres a relation but my routers beeing playing up and i jsut happen to have chat open when it does :S like im chatting mid sentance and everythigns frozen or crashed... and i have to shut down reset router and scan and network settings etc etc all the usual time wasting crap...

but i jus tllwasy assume its my comp i been sat here swearing at it alot but i dunno now :S.