1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting inappropriate posts

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If you come across any threads or posts which you feel are inappropriate (abusive etc), please click the [​IMG] icon to the left of it and report it. This sends an email to all mods and admins, which should ensure one of us gets here fairly quickly to deal with it.

Another thing - if we get anyone posting abuse/hate stuff etc just remember "Don't feed the trolls". These people thrive on reactions, so don't react in the forum at all. Ignore them and report them.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

BUMP!

Please, if you see anything inappropriate, offensive, unsuitable, insulting, spamming, thread hijacking or whatever in the forums, report it! EC is so busy now that we (the mod team) don't see everything, so we reply on post reports to help us deal with problems.

Don't be put off by the message when you go to report a thread. We are not bothered about unnecessary thread reports (if we think it is OK we just won't do anything). I will see if I can change the wording there to make it sound less sinister!

Also do not assume someone else has reported it. Most likely nobody has. We would rather have several reports than none.

To report a post click this icon [​IMG] next to it. Nobody other than the mods will know that a post was reported or who did so.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

3. Zak

Zak

OK PAUL!!!!!!! lol, i love posting where no one else does! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: