1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by hawkeye, Mar 23, 2005.

1. hawkeye

I would like to give a suggestion for the message boards. One thing I noticed while i was reading around was that some people here are in their twenties and/or out already. Could it be allowed that age and out status (for lack of words) are shown under the username with the other info like location? This would make it easier to interpret the comments posted.

Thanks!

2. Micah

That's a really good idea :grin:. The only problems i can see with it are
    - people might not want to show their age
    -for most people (myself included) a simple 'yes' or 'no' to the question 'are you out?' isnt really accurate. For example you could be out to your friends, but not to your family. Or you could be out to a close friend, but not the general public.

I think a solution would be the ability to have more options on our profiles. Such as a biography and maybe room for a pic?

3. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Good idea. I think a slightly different solution could suffice, though. Showing the age in the profile, and having an "Out" section in one's profile in which they can describe their status. But again, good idea.

4. Matt

Matt Guest

5. Micah

And what does that mean exactly, Matt? :wink: