1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members List

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by mark, Aug 18, 2007.

1. mark

mark Guest

We need an easier way to search or even browse the members. More over we need a way to search for members local to you and maybe even gay/bi news in your area.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Re: ideas for more content

If you go to Members List - Search - Advanced Search you can search on all the information in members profiles.

For example if I enter "UK" in the Location box I get 32 results. Of course if people enter things differently (such as "U.K." or "United Kingdom") they won't show, so you will have to try some variations. Users in the USA seem to use the two letter state code so you can try using that.

I have just enabled displaying of Location, Gender, Orientation and Out Status on the members list, which should make the results of searches more useful.

Note however that EC is not intended to be a dating/hook-up site. If your intentions are to find people to meet offline, your needs would be better served by a site intended for that purpose.

3. SpikySpice

Oh, the member list looks wider and cooler cuz more imformation, I was impressed

This is a family, and I'm sure you cant date your sisters or brothers

4. Sam

Sam

wow I've been a member of this site for a year now and I still find out new things all the time.

5. Double Dubya

Ooo i like then newer members list... Thanks Paul(!!)