1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art/Writing Thread?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Meii, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Meii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm pretty sure a few of us here, including myself like to draw and write, and would certainly love to share it to the community.

So if there's anyone else who supports this idea, could we have one? :3

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think if you wanted to create a thread in Chit Chat where members can share their writing and drawings/art that would be fine. :slight_smile:

There are already a couple of threads on drawings/art maybe have a look at them as well.

3. Ben

Ben

Also a lot of members share their longer pieces of writing through their blogs, and you can link to your blog through the "Blog Update" thread, if you wanted. =)

4. Emberstone

We did have a writer's thread in the entertainment forum, but all I remeber was that it got closed after a member started a fight claiming anyone who gets published by a traditional publisher is a tool, and only self-publised books are worth reading... mainly because he rushed a check to a printer and had his book published.

I have considered starting another thread for people to discuss writing, link to their writing, and such, but I am still a little gunshy after the attempted internet castration.

But if you create one, let me know, because I am a avid writer, and would be a active chatter in a writing thread.

can't say the same for a drawing thread, as I am atrocius as drawing.

5. kettleoffish

there's an art thread in E&T, which I bumped from 2007 the other day, but it seems to have disappeared back into the murky depths pretty quickly. It would be nice to have an active thread for drawings and writing (especially as I just got back into drawing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)