1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sig Size

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Rikudo, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Rikudo

So I've been trying to change my sig but whenever I do it seems as if it is shrunk even though I keep on changing it's sizes. I've seen others on here with bigger sig sizes then mine. So I'm wondering if I can get some help. So to bother anyone.

Here's the two image's I've tried to use.

#1 Rikudo, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  2. Eponine

Hi, it seems as though the two images you attached do not meet the signature size limitations of 500 x 100 pixels. Your images are 500 x 250 and 500 x 230. From the looks of it, they will automatically be resized to fit within these limitations.

3. Rikudo

Okay but now I'm wonder why are there other people with sigs larger than mine.

4. Shevanel

You need to first make it under 500x100

5. Eponine

People may have larger sigs, but they fit within the restrictions. Someone with 500 x 100 would obviously have more pixels than say, a 200 x 200, but since the width is too large, it won't work. So if you can get your image into a size that works, then it'll appear as it should.

Also, you should try to make the image below 64 KB.