1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rendered Picture Contest

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Lucky Panda, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Lucky Panda

:grin: Okay, so my friend and I were talking about a forum he was on. It's an online-game related one, but he said that they had weekly contests with photoshopped pictures. Every week, they were given a "theme", and those that wished to enter the contest submit a picture with that portrays the theme. The winner was chosen by the members of the forum by voting. I don't know if this is possible, but I would really like it if it came around on EmptyClosets. :grin:

2. Techcompu2

this sounds fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am not very good @ photoshop, but it still sounds like fun

3. Connor22

ooh I've got a good theme! Arcologies (google them)

4. Ben

Ben

We've had competitions and stuff before.
    So we'll be discussing it for a bit and then maybe you'll see some kind of competition soon enough :grin:

5. Lucky Panda

Woot! :grin: Thanks Ben <3

I really hope this weekly contest comes around. :grin: I've wanted to see some EC'ers photoshopping capabilites for quite some time! :grin:

6. Corny

Corny Guest

the question is whether there are enough people who would/could participate in that. a legal version of photoshop would be quite difficult to purchase for most EC members. and then you still need some skill :wink: we are a bit smaller than somethingawful :wink:

7. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Gimp and paint can be used IMO. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: