1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

petes 92 new gallery

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by jayden, Oct 12, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    peter this after noon at my place made a gallery in his profile and im the first photo in his new gallery. it is of me at port stephens sleeping :sleep: in my sleeping bag. he has even put the zzz in my photolast week me and my family and peter went up the coast to surf. (!) it was good but peter was car sick also but was ok the next morning
    i dont no if this was the right place to post this post???

2. Jim1454

Awww - how come he blurred out your face? It's not like we've never seen your eyes! They're in his avatar! What other pictures did you take on your holiday? I'd love to see pics of you guys surfing!

Jayden - can Peter post the pic 'unblurred'? You'd be OK with that, wouldn't you?

#2 Jim1454, Oct 12, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Did your parents or anyone get any photos of the two of you together? That would be great! :slight_smile:

4. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

You look so cute there ^_^

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i wasnt worried about the photo really but peter is he said you shouldnt show your self on the internet but this doesnt worry me . i have the photo on my computer also and can put it in my gallery but if i do i hope he doesnt get mad!!!:confused:
    i have other photos of the trip a lot of the surf and a couple of my 2 brothers also on the trip. peter had his camera but i didnt take my one i couldnt find it in time
    ive got the photo on my computer not blured so i can post it im my gallery after i speak to him to day. also the photo is cropped by him because my brother is in it also. he said my brother would freak maybe if he was on EC in a photo.

#5 jayden, Oct 12, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  6. Jim1454

Peter - you won't get mad, will you? Jayden has already posted pictures of himself on EC! Let's see this one without any blurring! I bet he's a real cutie when he's sleeping! :grin:

7. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi paul , yes ive got one of me and peter together sitting on our lounge at home but i will have to see what he says about posting it on the internet. i dont mind but he is worrying a bit yesterday because one on EC emailed me and said he had to change his user name becuase he was in google of some thing. i didnt really under stand what he meaned by it.
    peter said that he blured me a bit to be more private but im not worried really because i have my other photos on EC and i had no trouble.

8. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

what a cute pic

9. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea, the unblurred picture is even cuter :love: lol.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Why have you removed the photos of Peter in your gallery?

Did he take that photo on his phone camera? It must be a decent one if he did.

11. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this after noon peter said he wanted me to take off his photo because he is worried about it being on the internet. do you think the photos of us are ok on the internet??? it doesnt worry me really except if some one i no that would see it and no who i am . i cant explian it to good but do you no what i mean. peter has a mobile phone but not a camera one . i think his camera is digital one and is not that new and the date is stuck on the same date all the time because i think he dropped it and got sand in it also

12. Jim1454

I guess I can understand that. I don't have a picture of me on this site either - I was concerned about someone I know coming across it. I'm not sure that would bother me now though...

For younger people, it's important to be safe on the internet. (There's a thread about stalkers on here somewhere...) I don't think you have much to be worried about here in EC though. Everyone is pretty friendly.

13. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

same here, but I suppose if they come here and see my photos... then why are they here anyways? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but yea, it scares me to think if someone I know sees them... :icon_redf