1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Location search?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Josh21, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Josh21

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Is there any way to search the profiles and find if there is anyone from the same city as me? Thanks :slight_smile:

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not completely sure, but I don't think there is a way to search profiles for city location, especially if the person doesn't have their location posted on their profile.
    The best you can do is hope someone has it in their location.

3. Arex

I wouldn't suspect there is anything of the sort since well, can't have anything that leads to you or contact you in any way including city.

Though like Nazo said, if theres something on their profile that suggests that they are near you then hey, cool beans. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Ben

Ben

Heyyyyy

We don't really go down that routeā€”i.e. searching people for their gender, age, location etc. EC wasn't made to be a meet-up site, and the privacy of members is really important. If people want to share their basics, then they will most likely just be in that little ditty by their posts, maybe on their profile ~ : )