1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC contact from the website

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by GlindaRose, May 7, 2011.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure if it's because I haven't looked hard enough, but is there a place that states what EC's e-mail address would be if the site/admin/whoever needed to contact us about something? If not, it would be really useful so I could distinguish what's genuinely from EC from what could be potential virusus trying to trick me into opening a fake e-mail. Just something I thought of when an EC e-mail landed in my junk box.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

EC's email is [email protected], but [email protected] and [email protected] may also be the sender of certain emails like the one sent recently about EC's survey.

All automatic emails (new PM's, registration, account changes and so on) will come from the Gmail account, but it is possible that an alternative may contact members. The latter emails rarely send an email first unless a member has been banned and needs contacting, so if in doubt about the authenticity of an email then feel free to post in ATS and I or another staff member can confirm whether it's a legit email. :slight_smile: The emails from all 3 accounts are copied into my main email inbox, so it's also expected that an email sent to EC's gmail account is responded to by the Martin@ or Admin@ address.

Hope that helps!

Martin.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone