1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea for new sub-forum?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Proud1p4, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well i was thinking, i love the simplicity of the forum, how at the beginning there's "Chiit-Chat", "Support & Advice", "Coming Out Stories" and "Help & Feedback"....but i'm never one to leave a good thing alone lol....i just think it's time for a little bit of a change. Maybe no one else agrees with me, and if so i'll shut up and leave it alone:eusa_sile . It's just a little idea. Maybe "LBGT Community" could be an idea:redface: ? Like just a place to keep up with what's in the spotlight around the world. Gay celebs, activist's in the media, good "gay" movies, conventions, pride parades etc. I just feel this deserves a place of it's own besides the "Chit-Chat" forum. Since homosexuality is a huge part (obviosuly) of this website i think that our LBGT world should be within constant update to suit. I feel isolated from the LBGT world and what's making news in it, and i think if one of us sees something of interest on the news/website etc. they would feel more compelled to share it one this forum if it had a place of it's own to be posted. Like i said, just an idea, just wanted to see if i was the only one who thought this? Anyway, blessed be!

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I guess no one agrees lol:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Normally new sections would get added when there are sufficient posts about a subject in other sections to justify a specific new section. We could them move some of the existing threads into it to get it going.

This we know the sections would be used. Otherwise we could end up with lots of sections that someone thought was a good idea but that don't get used much.

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I totally understand, like i said, i was just putting it out there.