1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homepage not working

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Midget, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Midget

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can't get the homepage/gallery/blog working. It's over 10 posts, right? I've been over that for at least a few hours, maybe a day. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks. =)

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

3. Midget

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had looked through the guide, but I get stuck on the first step. I click it and it says:

"Midget, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have enabled the homepage in your account from the admin system. I have also had to add it manually in the database.

Let me know if you can use it now. The basic page displays OK for me.

The system is a bit buggy and the developer is no longer working with us so we do have odd problems with it from time to time. So if anyone is having problems with it let me know and I'll have a poke around and try to fix it on a case-by-case basis.

5. Midget

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you so much, Paul! =) It's working now. Good luck working with the system and all the problems - this is the exact reason why I could never run anything involving technology.