1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeping count of threads posted in Anonymous

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Chickzak, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Chickzak

Hey there, :slight_smile:

As well as using the Support section and the ChitChat and the other forums, I was wondering is there any possible way I could keep count of my posts I have posted in the Anonymous section; a way that I could subscribe to them, so I am informed of any new post that comes.

Even though, I have subscribed to all the threads I start and the posts received, there's no indication of a new post in my inbox on the EC website. It would be really helpful so I don't have to keep searching all the pages on the site to hope to recognise a thread started by myself and so I can respond to the great posters who do take their to post and advice

Thank yooooou EC!! :grin:

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

Unfortunately I don't think there's any way for it to automatically subscribe you (which I assume is how you subscribe to your threads and posts now?) to threads due to the anonymous posts being transferred to another account ID, so the only thing I can suggest is that you manually add the subscriptions yourself. Whenever you make a new thread you will be able to select the thread tools tab on the top right of the post and select 'Subscribe to thread' on the dropdown menu. That should allow you to keep updated with the thread, despite it not being recognised as one you started.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

If you have tried manually subscribing to anonymous threads and it still hasn't shown up when there have been updates to the thread then let me know and I'll see if I can track down what is going on. It would make sense for automatic subscriptions to be affected, but manual ones should still work fine.

Martin.

3. Chickzak

Yes it did! Thanks so much for the quick reply, greatly appreciated! :grin: