1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to...

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by bvtsjm116, Dec 13, 2007.

1. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Is it possible to put an image in your gallery from another site? like, some of my pictures are more than 250 KB so can you upload them on a website such as photobucket and have them uploaded into your gallery?

2. Urman

Urman Guest

I think the admins would still have to raise the picture size and add afeture that does that.

3. Kimi

I've asked for more space for gallery but mod said to use photobucket or other. But I don't think you can have pics on your gallery here that are uploaded to somewhere else.

You can put the link to your gallery on somewhere else to your profile page or something like that:confused:

Very inconvenient:dry:

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

250k should be ample size for a photo on a web page. If it's bigger than that it should be resized before uploading here. See http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3382.

Bigger photos will be too big for the screen anyway, and will probably be shown smaller by the browser (which often looks bad) or people will have to scroll around to see them.

The overall gallery size can be increased if people are running out of room, but I don't want to increase the limits for individual images.