1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

envelope icon and threads

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by dreamcatcher, Dec 5, 2011.

1. dreamcatcher

Hey I was just wondering what does the envelope icon to the left of the post mean? Sometimes the envelope is blue and other times it's pink. What's the significance to that? Also to keep track of my threads I just click on the thread subscription right? I just wanted to make sure in case it meant something else lol

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To answer about the envelopes...
    [​IMG]

:slight_smile:

3. dreamcatcher

Thanks Nazo! I have a feeling that the info was probably somewhere in the FAQ section or another place completely obvious to everyone else but me lol

4. Aeon Magus

Actually, when you go into a section of the forum (e.g Chit Chat, Fun and Games, etc.) you'll see what they mean right at the bottom of the page.

5. Mogget

Keep in mind that they aren't always accurate. Sometimes a thread will appear to have no new posts when what really happened is you haven't logged in recently enough for the forum to have saved your place, as it were.

6. Aeon Magus

I get that a lot ^
    When I've read all the new posts in one section and return to the forum index page, the section still shows that there are new posts to be read - when going back to that section, there are none.

EDIT:

To "fix" this, I use the 'Mark this forum read' in the Forum Tools.

#6 Aeon Magus, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  7. dreamcatcher

Ahh I should face palm myself for not noticing this! I don't think I ever scroll to the bottom of the page in the section of the forum. Sorry for the dumb question and thanks guys :slight_smile: