1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving a thread?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Kidd, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I don't know if this has been suggested before or if there is a reason behind it, but it might be a good idea to move this thread;

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/lgbt-...ort-advice-comfort-equality-other-videos.html

I've been here for about a year and it seems like the LGBT News, Rights, and Equality section is one of the least visited, and it's such a good resource to just be overlooked like that. It might be better served and get more exposure to the people who need it in the Coming Out section or maybe even the Support and Advice one instead.

Anyway, just a thought I had...

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It will likely end up being moved depending on what happens to the forum in the near-future. One of the things that the staff will be tackling soon is the feedback we received from members earlier this year about their usage of EC's forums (and possibilites for new forums), so there's still a few things that could be done with the LGBT news forum. Once there's a final idea about what will be happening to it, we'll then be able to decide on the suitability of the threads within it, and where we should move those that no longer really benefit from being in there. :slight_smile:

There may be changes to the support forum as well, so the thread may end up in an entirely new space. I honestly have no idea what changes will happen, so we'll have to see. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Martin.